1. We have a strong customer focus. It’s our ambition always to add real value to every project we take on.
2. We feel and are responsible for the things we do. Taking ownership every step of the way.
3. Not everything always goes according to plan. And that’s the way of the world. But no matter how things turn out, we stay positive and look at the possibilities en opportunities.
4. Left or right, we are dedicated to make it happen. That’s it!
5. Born of invention, in life to create new experiences and innovate.
Seeking sustainable solutions
Obviously ice rinks use considerable amounts of energy. So as market leader, we consider it our duty to operate in an as energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly way as we can. We aim to do things right and as energy-friendly as possible.
Unique and patented technology
In 1992, our founder Wim Hoeks had his great insight: you could reverse the technique for heating water to create ice surfaces! Using aluminium means our rinks consume up to 40% less energy than traditional rinks, and can often be ready to skate on in less than 24 hours.
Our worldwide dealers network
Ice-World’s temporary and permanent ice skating rinks have established a reputation far beyond Dutch borders. With a head office, warehouse and production in the Netherlands, sales offices in Benelux, Germany, China and the Middle East, and an international network of dealers and partners, we are your trusted one-shop-stop business partner.
Ice-World supplies ice skating rinks in all shapes and sizes to virtually any location in the world.