Ice-World Holding B.V. (and the named subsidiaries Ice-World International, Ice-World Benelux), registered at Weteringpad 7, 3762 EN in Soest, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as specified in this privacy statement.
3762 EN Soest
www.ice-world.com / www.ice-world.nl
Mrs W. Hinloopen is the Data Protection Officer of Ice-World Holding B.V. She can be contacted via [email protected] The privacy statement shall sometimes be changed, for example, because of legislative changes. It is therefore advisable to view the declaration periodically.
Personal data that we process
Ice-World Holding B.V. processes your personal data because you make use of our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself.
An overview of the personal data that we process can be found below:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address(es)
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example in correspondence or via telephone
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
It is not the intention of our website and/or service to collect data about website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Unless they have the consent of their parents or guardians. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without such consent, then please contact us at [email protected] and we will then delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
Ice-World Holding B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- The settlement of your payment (contractual basis)
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising folder (consensual basis)
- So that we can call or e-mail you if this is required in order to be able to perform our services (contractual basis)
- To inform you about changes to our services and products (consensual basis)
- To deliver goods and services to you (contractual basis)
- Ice-World Holding B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally required to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return (statutory basis)
Ice-World Holding B.V. does not make decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters that may have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programmes or systems without the intervention of a person (such as an Ice-World Holding B.V. employee).
Ice-World Holding B.V. uses the following computer programmes or systems. In accordance with GDPR compliancy, a processing agreement has been concluded with these external organisations:
- Ice-World Holding B.V. makes online use of INFOR’s SAAS services. These applications and associated data are hosted and stored on INFOR servers in the Netherlands.
Saavii, web host
- De websites van Ice-World Holding B.V. worden gehost bij Savvii Managed WordPress Hosting. Wanneer u het online formulier invult op de website van Ice-World International of Ice-World Benelux worden die betreffende formulieren opgeslagen op de servers van Savvii.
- Expectit is the IT partner of Ice-World International Holding B.V. Server management and IT items are hosted by Expectit, who uses a secure server.
Microsoft (Office 356)
- Ice-World Holding B.V. uses the various applications of Office 365, including Outlook email and SharePoint. These applications are hosted by Microsoft Nederland in the Office 365 Cloud.
- Ice-World Holding B.V. uses Dropbox for storing data in the cloud. This data is hosted and stored on Dropbox servers.
- Any newsletters are sent using MailChimp. When you sign up for the newsletter, your name and e-mail address are automatically saved in the appropriate list within MailChimp.
- Local data that contains personal data is stored on the secure server of Ice-World Holding B.V. Data backups are encrypted and stored periodically off-site.
How long do we retain personal information
Ice-World Holding B.V. retains your personal data no longer than is strictly necessary to realise the objectives for which your data has been collected. We use the statutory retention period of 7 years for the entire customer file. The retention period for company data regarding quotation requests (not customer) is 2 years after the last contact.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Ice-World Holding B.V. does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it to them when it is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to fulfil a statutory obligation. We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Ice-World Holding B.V. remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies, or comparable techniques that we use
Ice-World Holding B.V. keeps track of user data from the website(s) for statistical purposes. The personal data collected in this manner are in principle anonymous and are not sold by Ice-World Holding B.V. to third parties.
So-called “cookies” are used to increase the ease of use of the websites of Ice-World Holding B.V. A cookie is a small text file that is deposited, for example, on your computer, tablet or smartphone, when you visit the websites of Ice-World Holding B.V. You may refuse the use of these cookies at any time, although this may limit the functionality and ease of use of the websites.
_GA, _GAT, _GID
These cookies are analytical cookies with which Google Analytics collects anonymous data. These data are not traceable to natural persons and are not shared with Google.
This cookie remembers whether you clicked “Accept” or “Decline” in the cookie message so that this cookie message will no longer appear.
This cookie comes from vimeo.com, the service we use to post videos on our website. This cookie is used by Vimeo to analyse usage data.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. Furthermore, you also have the right to withdraw any consent that you have given for the data processing, to object to the processing of your personal data by Ice-World Holding B.V. and to data portability. This last right means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a data file either to you or to another organisation that you have specified.
You can send a request to view, correct, delete or transfer your personal data or a request withdrawing your consent or objecting to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]
To ensure that the request to view has been made by you, we ask you to submit a copy of your proof of identity with the request. On this copy, please black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and social security number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Ice-World Holding B.V. would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisor at the Personal Data Authority. You can do so via the following link: https://authorgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-author-gegevens/tip-ons.
How do we protect personal information
Ice-World Holding B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unsolicited disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or if there are indications of misuse then please contact our customer service or via [email protected]